Beauty Tag11:00 AM
I don't usually do this things on the blog but I thought it could be fun before packing for Madrid! #superexcited
I'll be leaving tomorrow and I'll be there until Sunday. This was the perfect idea for a bit ''off mood'' in this total chaos my room has become with the suitcases thing.
Tagged by the lovely Angelina. Enjoy! :)
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Palettes and eye shadows. I couldn't live without my lipsticks...
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. Faux bobs are always possible while you have long hair...
3. If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
4. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip color. Always.
5. Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
Bright nails are fun.
6. Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
Neither. I don't usually paint my nails, and I don't use lipgloss anymore...
7. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
Perfect mascara is that I could wear all day long, which made my lashes look longer but with a super light sensation, and which didn't mess up all my face when removing it! Didn't found one, but my favorites at the moment are Debborah's and Chanel.
8. What's your ideal coverage foundation?
Light but which covers my acne scars and rednesses, oil-free (always) and not pancake effect when wearing it for a while.
9. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
Maybelline and L'Oreal are fine.
10. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
Chanel and Clinique
11. Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
Foundation and lipstick. My essentials!
12. What is your most cherished beauty product?
At the moment, I have some of them, but I'd say a seaweed cleansing bar I bought at the local pharmacy. It gives my skin a super fresh and clean feeling!
13. What skin type do you have?
14. Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
More or less. Wash, tone and moisturize my face in the morning with Clinique 3 Step Treatment. The same in the evening. Sometimes I change the 3 Step for the cleansing bar.
15. Top 5 beauty gurus?
Beauty gurus? What's that?
16. If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
I don't know, there's lots of nice makeup brands out there and which against all odds have worked on my skin pretty well through times...
17. Which brand has your favorite packaging?
Guerlain. My personal awarded brand for best polished and luxurious packaging ever.
18. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
19. Name a make up crime you hate.
I would say putting TOO much.
Blush or bronzer? Blush. I feel like an orange when putting bronzer...
Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick, always.
Foundation or concealer? Foundation
Brushes or sponges? Brushes. Sponges get super dirty and disgusting at the end...
OPI or Essie? Haven't tried any of them...
Lotion or body butter? Lotion. My skin is oily enough for body butter.